Who are we? We are a non-Government, not for profit, health promotion charity managed by a local board. We are a team of 8 with a shared management role, 5 clinical counsellors and 3 part-time receptionists.
Why Join Us?
- To contribute to the empowerment of vulnerable women accessing our service.
- To enjoy all the benefits of living and working in a growing rural centre close to Noosa and Rainbow beach with great lifestyle
- To be a part of a caring, dynamic team committed to improving the lived experience of women and their families.
Permanent Clinical Counsellor Position (hours negotiable).
Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award 2010
Level 5-6 $42.94-$48.99 per hour depending on qualifications and experience.
Salary Packaging available.
Who are we looking for?
- A qualified Counsellor, Social Worker or Psychologist with the relevant professional association membership. (Mental Health Social Worker or Registered Psychologist preferred.)
- You will have extensive experience working within women’s health, family violence, and/or adults experiencing complex trauma environments.
- You’ll bring a strong person-centred approach and a demonstrated understanding of the power and control dynamics operating in gender-based violence.
- You can apply risk assessment frameworks appropriately within the therapeutic practice environment.
- You have demonstrated experience of providing a wide range of focussed psychological interventions that are trauma-informed and evidence-based.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the capacity for flexibility and adaptability in approach, to work independently and as an effective member of a team
- Current Working with Children BlueCard and COVID-19 vaccination certificate essential.
How to Apply?
Please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application kit.
Final day for applications to be received is Friday, 28 January 2022.