- An exciting opportunity to join the leadership team at Orygen Specialist Programs, based in Parkville
- This is an exciting time of growth in youth mental health – make a big impact
- Full-time ongoing opportunity | Will consider part-time applicants | Flexibility and work-life balance
Orygen Specialist Programs (OSP), a program of Melbourne Health, provides specialist mental health services for young people aged 15 to 25 and focuses on providing early intervention to young people with severe and complex mental illness.
Orygen delivers cutting-edge research, policy development, innovative clinical services, and evidence-based training and education for the mental health workforce to ensure that there is continuous improvement in the treatments and care provided to young people experiencing mental ill-health.
Your new role:
- Help ensure best practice mental health treatment and support for young people & those important to them by providing leadership across clinical, strategic and operational spheres
- Manage implementation and evaluation of quality clinical services, management of resources and budget, policy formulation, facilitation of research and establishment of community and clinical interfaces
- Focus on the initial implementation and ongoing development of a regional model of service delivery for clinical services across the North West and Inner West catchment areas (approximately 500,00 population)
- Ensure services provided within the specialist clinical streams of EPPIC, MOOD, PACE, and HYPE are consistent with best practice standards and evidence-based care, and are in line with our strategic direction and vision
- Line manager of all four of these streams of care based at Parkville
- Substantial experience in clinical practice within the mental health field, including young people experiencing mental health disorders
- A proven ability to manage and lead a multidisciplinary team: manage staff resources and ensure high standards of practice through staff supervision, clinical review, training and professional development activities
- Comprehensive experience in the application of clinical practice in the mental health field and proven expertise with young people.
Benefit of working with Orygen Specialist Programs:
- Join us during this incredibly exciting time of growth and change - career progression opportunities to suit your professional development goals.
- Enjoy excellent work-life balance working in a supportive and collaborative team
- Salary packaging, onsite car parking and, close to public transport.
The MH is proud to be a workplace that champions diversity, inclusion and equality for our staff and our community. Our goal is for our people to feel safe, included and supported so that they can be at their best every single day. We encourage talented people from all backgrounds, abilities and identities to apply to our vacancies, and will consider adjustments to support such applications.
If you are looking for a challenging role and can demonstrate the above capabilities, connect with us.
For a confidential discussion please connect via the details below.
All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Record Check and a Working with Children Check. Successful applicants will be required to provide evidence of an immunisation assessment and COVID-19 Vaccination prior to commencement.
Emma Burke - 0437435060
Jane Edwards - 0409482462