- Full time, 80 hrs per fortnight including monthly day off
- Based at St. Albans Community Care Units
- Rich opportunities for Professional Development and Training
Your new team
- As a social worker you will be required to provide quality standards of care and this includes assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of care in collaboration with the multidisciplinary team.
- Providing care to adults between the ages of 18-64 years of age, St Albans CCU residents require intensive recovery orientated treatment and interventions that are unable to be provided by less intensive community services.
- Join a small multidisciplinary and supportive team, committed to the wellbeing of both colleagues and residents
- Provide specialist social work consultation and intervention such as family and carer support, discharge planning , housing support, applications for Guardianship and Administration orders, counseling, support and information provision regarding resources and services as part of an integrated multidisciplinary team
- Prepare reports, which explain assessment findings and outline relevant recommendations for the consumer, carers and other CCU staff.
- Along with being the designated Key Clinician for your consumer(s), the social worker can provide secondary Key Clinician support
Benefits of working with NorthWestern Mental Helath
- Career progression opportunities to suit your professional development goals.
- Enjoy excellent work-life balance working in a supportive and collaborative team
- Salary packaging, onsite car parking and, close to public transport.
The RMH is proud to be a workplace that champions diversity, inclusion and equality for our staff and our community. Our goal is for our people to feel safe, included and supported so that they can be at their best every single day. We encourage talented people from all backgrounds, abilities and identities to apply to our vacancies, and will consider adjustments to support such applications.
For a confidential discussion please connect via the details below.
All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Record Check and a Working with Children Check. Successful applicants will be required to provide evidence of an immunisation assessment and COVID19 vaccination prior to commencement.