Mental Health Clinician
- Join our North West Area Mental Health Service Hume Community Team – Wellness and Recovery
- Based at Broadmeadows and Craigieburn, with occasional travel to other sites
- Full Time Ongoing opportunity
We are a close, supportive and dynamic multidisciplinary team who consistently goes the extra mile to make a positive difference to the lives of the people we work with. We work hard with an often challenging group of people and are bolstered by the collective wisdom, compassion and dedication of our team. We invest in each other, our own skills and have access to a great professional development program.
- We are committed to seeing our consumers and their families, achieve the things that matter to them.
- We love to have fun and celebrate each other’s successes.
- We welcome diversity, creativity and advocacy.
- We make a real difference to our community by delivering innovative services using a co-design or community development approach.
Your new role:
- Use your clinical expertise to partner with consumers and their families, enable them to recover from their mental illness and achieve the goals important to them
- Provide direct care to consumer, their families as well as coordinate other support services to assist the consumer in their recovery
- As part of a small consultant and geographical based team you support your colleagues by sharing your knowledge, creativity and specialist skills to assist them in providing outstanding care
- Contribute to your discipline’s specialist work plans
- Utilise your natural leadership skills you operate a portfolio or an area of interest
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with key stakeholders and partners in care
- You are someone who thinks outside the square, holds hope and wants to stretch to make a real difference for people
- You are appropriately qualified, have experience in clinical mental health services or a keen desire to grow and teach others.
- Passionate and driven to preserve the good mental health of people
- Commitment to providing clinical mental health services in a high demand environment
Benefit of working with NorthWestern Mental Health:
- Career progression opportunities to suit your professional development goals.
- Enjoy excellent work-life balance working in a supportive and collaborative team
- Salary packaging, onsite car parking and, close to public transport.
The RMH is proud to be a workplace that champions diversity, inclusion and equality for our staff and our community. Our goal is for our people to feel safe, included and supported so that they can be at their best every single day. We encourage talented people from all backgrounds, abilities and identities to apply to our vacancies, and will consider adjustments to support such applications.
If you are looking for a challenging role and can demonstrate the above capabilities, connect with us.
For a confidential discussion please connect via the details below.
All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Record Check and a Working with Children Check. Successful applicants will be required to provide evidence of an immunisation assessment and COVID-19 Vaccination prior to commencement.
Contact Name :Deb Carrin
Contact Phone : 0407870431