· Part Time 0.8 - Ongoing
· Ballarat Location
· Inclusive and supportive team environment
· Values based organisation, committed to its people and the people we support
· $108,937 plus super and salary packaging benefits
Cafs is proud to be an inclusive and equal opportunity organisation. We embrace it, value it, celebrate it and support it for the benefit of our employees, our volunteers, our service users and our community. We welcome applications from a range of people including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, People with disabilities, LGBTI people and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
About the role
The Orange Door operates within an Integrated Practice Framework reinforced by Practice Leaders working collaboratively across the various specialist roles within the practice stream. The role of the Advanced Men’s Family Violence Practice Leader exists for a highly experienced individual to provide expert advice to The Orange Door workforce on complex cases requiring an integrated or multi-disciplinary approach. The role will also provide specific guidance, advice and support in relation to leading Men’s Family Violence practice identifying and resolving clinical and practice lead issues.
The key areas of responsibility for this role include:
· Developing and implementing practice guidance and advice relating to children and young people.
· Providing case practice consultation and advice to practitioners, using reflective practice sessions, training programs and professional supervision.
· Working alongside practice leaders, The Orange Door team and Hub practitioners to identify and resolve practice issues.
· Assisting in the development of policies and procedures to refine them to support best outcomes for the client.
· Facilitate group training
This rare leadership opportunity will join a team of committed practice leaders, team leaders and advanced practitioners all working within a team of committed practitioners. As a Practice Leader you will provide support, guidance and coaching services to practitioners from multiple disciplines to foster collaboration and enhance cross service support.
This role will hold a high degree of autonomy and accountability and will be well suited to an experience practitioner who has had exposure working with or within the orange door. The successful candidate will have coaching, training and practice experience supporting a team of practitioners.
This role will be well suited to a senior practitioner looking for their next step in their career, are looking for a role where no two days are the same and thrive working in a dynamic and diverse working environment.
A Bachelor Degree in Social Work is a minimum requirement for this role.
For a confidential discussion regarding the position please call Melissa Riddiford Manager Service Integration & Practice Leadership on (03) 5337 3333.
To apply for the role please submit your application though the online portal by selecting the “apply now” button on our careers webpage.
You will need to prepare a current resume and a cover letter to upload. The cover letter should specify which position you are applying for and a response to each of the following questions:
· How do your values align to the Cafs values?
· What does practice leadership mean to you? How will you approach this role if you were to be successful?
· What will you bring to the role?
Please note applicants are not required to address the Key Selection Criteria in their application.
Please note all applicants must be eligible to work in Australia and will be subject to a satisfactory Police Check outcome and an employment Working with Children Check.
Applications are now open and will be reviewed as they are received.