- Lead a team of clinicians in the Orygen Specialist Program Early Psychosis Stream (PACE)
- Part Time or Full Time Ongoing opportunity
- Based in Sunshine, Visy Cares Hub and satellite services at Wyndham and Melton
Your new team
Orygen Youth Health (OYH) is a program of NorthWestern Mental Health, we provide specialist mental health services for young people aged 15 to 24 and focuses on providing early intervention to young people with severe and complex mental illness. OYH also works alongside Orygen, the National Centre of Excellence in Youth Mental Health which operates four primary mental health care headspace services in the catchment area.
About your new role:
- Be responsible for provision of comprehensive case management and psychological therapy to clients attending the PACE Clinical Stream
- Support all Clinical Stream business including intake and client allocation, clinical review and quality assurance processes, supervision of staff, business and professional development meetings
- Be responsible for one or more key portfolios such as, supporting the Clinical Stream Leader, satellite clinic coordination, specialist family interventions and or clinical review meeting chairperson
- Multidisciplinary role – Occupational Therapist Grade 3, Social Worker Grade 3, Psychologist Grade 3 and Registered Psychiatric Nurse Grade 4
- Comprehensive previous experience in provision of mental health treatment, including with young people
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and respectfully with young people & families
- Ability to work independently and as an effective member of a multidisciplinary team
- Knowledge of the rationale and evidence for early intervention in mental illness
Benefit of working with NorthWestern Mental Health:
- Career progression opportunities to suit your professional development goals.
- Enjoy excellent work-life balance working in a supportive and collaborative team
- Salary packaging, onsite car parking and, close to public transport.
The RMH is proud to be a workplace that champions diversity, inclusion and equality for our staff and our community. Our goal is for our people to feel safe, included and supported so that they can be at their best every single day. We encourage talented people from all backgrounds, abilities and identities to apply to our vacancies, and will consider adjustments to support such applications.
If you are looking for a challenging role and can demonstrate the above capabilities, connect with us.
For a confidential discussion please connect via the details below.
All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Record Check and a Working with Children Check. Successful applicants will be required to provide evidence of an immunisation assessment and COVID-19 Vaccination prior to commencement.
Richard Bell – 0449508803
Donna Gee - 0399669100