We are expanding our dedicated, caring and professional therapeutic team at Peaceful Mind Psychology. Our three beautiful private consulting rooms are based in the heart of Armadale, Prahran and Hawthorn, surrounded by cafes, boutiques and plenty of car parking and public transport options available.
To continue to deliver exceptional care to our clients we are currently searching for talented, dedicated and like-minded Social Workers to join the Peaceful Mind community as an Independent Contractor.
We understand that every therapist is different, which is why we will work with you in creating the perfect role for you, taking into consideration your experience, career aspirations and lifestyle. You may be a recent graduate looking for a supportive practice to help you ease into private work or you may be an experienced Social Worker wanting private work to fit in with your lifestyle while also offering collegial support.
The Peaceful Mind Difference:
Peer collaboration via:
Professional development via:
Professional rooms with:
Excellent renumeration with:
Full caseload with:
A bit more about Peaceful Mind Psychology:
We have a team of 30 Psychologists, however, we are expanding our team to include Social Workers trained in counselling. We predominately consult young female adults between the ages of 17-35 concerning various issues, such as relationship problems, depression, anxiety, eating disorders and stress.
We are interested, if you:
· Are a passionate Social Worker with experience in providing counselling to individuals, couples or families.
· Maintain a positive attitude and enjoy forming relationships with fellow colleagues and the practice team.
· Are willing to work at least one evening or Saturday to cater for our high-functioning clientele who work or study.
· Are willing to work via Telehealth (at home or at practice) and a mix of Telehealth/face-to-face consultations when restrictions ease.
· Highly value client engagement via the use of counselling skills, competence in evidence-based intervention and reflective practise.
· Are eligible to obtain a Medicare Provider Number according to Social Worker requirements.
· Willing to arrange an ABN and Professional Indemnity Insurance.
Visit our website to gain an insight into Peaceful Mind Psychology https://peacefulmind.com.au and learn more about who we are and what we strive to deliver for our clients.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com and include in an email the following:
We will notify you of the outcome of your application within two days of your application.