The Manager Client Services is responsible for the development and ongoing day to day operational management of the Frontline Client Service Officers and Intake Officers.
Working with the Manager of Family and Relationship Services (FaRS) and the Manager of Mediation Services, this position will provide leadership in quality assurance, clinical governance, processes and systems.
The Manager Client Services will be a dynamic and empathetic leader who encompasses strength-based values ensuring front of house services are integrated, high quality, and meet all required standards of practice. This position requires a competent management skill set to develop and maintain a competent and positive working culture within the Client Services and Intake team.
· Tertiary qualifications in Social Sciences or other relevant areas.
· Eligibility for registration with AHPRA and/or other professional association, for example PACFA, ACA, AASW is essential.
· Demonstrated experience in a leadership role.
· Advanced level of case management, administrative skills and experience in the use of IT databases and computer systems.
· Willingness to uphold RA-NT values, and to comply with workplace policy and Code of Conduct, and a commitment to ongoing professional development.
· First Aid Certificate or willingness to obtain within 3 months.
· Post Graduate qualifications in a relevant discipline, business or project management is highly desirable for this position.
· Experience in the provision of services to Indigenous and Culturally and Linguistically Diverse clients and a willingness to participate in cross-cultural training and events.
Benefits and Entitlements
Information for applicants
Applications must be limited to a one-page Cover Letter addressing Selection Criteria in addition to a Resume and two Referees.
Relationships Australia NT encourages applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities and cultures – including Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander peoples, CALD, the LGBTQI+ community and people living with disability. We are happy to adjust our recruitment process to support your accessibility needs.
For further information go to our website nt.relationships.org.au or to discuss this position further please contact Jonathan on 8923 4999.
Applications will be processed as received.