Assure Programs, part of the APM Group, are a leading provider of business psychology solutions and EAP services nationally. We are seeking several Mental Health Accredited Social Workers to grow our Immediate Response Team.
What is EAP?
EAP (Employee Assistance Program) is a confidential service that organisations provide to their employees and family members to reduce mental health and people related risk.
Working as an Immediate Response Consultant, you will:
…provide a range of brief solution focused therapy, immediate response, individual counselling and coaching to guide and support Managers, HR, Leaders, and their employees on workplace issues.
- Be based anywhere in Australia
- Work from home / private office, or one of our offices
- Be available 2-5 business days per week
- Deliver services via phone and online (including Live Chat) and occasionally face to face / onsite
- Provide immediate critical incident response and support
- Scope requirements for onsite or other support as required
- Complete reporting, time recording, and data collection as required
- Participate in fortnightly peer supervision
NB: For office-based positions, you will work from home during times of Covid related lockdown.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be a Mental Health Accredited Social Worker
- Hold full practicing membership with the AASW
- Have a minimum 2 years’ experience supporting Managers (and above) on workplace issues and;
- Experience providing brief solution focused counselling interventions across a broad range of presentations
- Have the ability to undertake clinical risk assessments and adhere to escalation protocols
- Good I.T. skills, superior written skills, attention to detail and the ability to follow administration procedures with accuracy and efficiency
- Have strong influencing, negotiation and relationship building skills
- Show a demonstrated commitment to innovation, continuous improvement, and personal and professional development
- Have a current Working with Children Check / Working Vulnerable People clearance relevant to your State
- Be willing to undergo a National Criminal History check
What’s in it for you:
We will support your growth and development by providing you time to attend internal and external professional development opportunities. We also provide a learning culture where peer supervision is available, and you can learn from and share with your colleagues.
Along with your salary, laptop and phone, you will have access to EAP, salary packaging options, novated vehicle leasing, discounted Private Health, paid parental leave, pre-purchased leave and many more benefits
Join the industry’s best
Assure Programs, part of the APM Group, is a respected leader when it comes to workplace wellbeing and was recognised in The Australian Business Awards as an Employer of Choice:
- Our managers are highly experienced, senior mental health professionals who ensure a high standard of clinical quality in our service delivery.
- Our clinicians support a range of organisations in Australasia from executive, white collar, and retail, to mining, building, and construction.
- We use evidence-based practices and regularly collaborate at an international level to ensure we are at the foremost of the latest research.
Please click here to submit your application online. You will be taken to the APM Career Portal. For a confidential discussion, please contact Jemma on 0427 107 195.