> Jobs > Team Leader – Adult Mental Health Rehabilitation Unit NorthWestern Mental Health – Sunshine Hospital
Team Leader – Adult Mental Health Rehabilitation Unit
NorthWestern Mental Health – Sunshine Hospital
· Opportunity to develop your leadership experience
· Full Time until August 2022 - 80 hours per fortnight including ADO
We are seeking a senior mental health clinician with advanced clinical skills and leadership qualities to join our team based at Sunshine Hospital. This is an opportunity to join a well-respected team with a brilliant team culture who have a genuine passion for clinical excellence and optimum patient care.
You will lead a team of nurses and allied health in delivering high standards of care within a dynamic mental health setting. You will work alongside the Program Manger to deliver ongoing service improvement initiatives.
The Adult Mental Health Rehabilitation Unit (AMHRU) is a secure extended care facility serving three Area Mental Health Services within Metropolitan Melbourne. The team work collaboratively to provide intensive assessment and treatment to clients experiencing enduring psychosis who may also be experiencing a number of other complex issues. The team are passionate about supporting clients to reach their recovery goals.
· Compassionate, caring and patient focused.
· Motivated and enthusiastic
· Demonstrated ability to lead and work effectively within a multidisciplinary team.
· Ability to problem solve in a complex and ever changing environment.
· Demonstrated ability to provide leadership
· Demonstrated experience and knowledge of Recovery Focused Practice
· Hold current registration with AHPRA or equivalent.
Our Commitment to you:
· Career progression opportunities to suit your professional development goals.
· Opportunity to develop your leadership skills
· We have a commitment to training, education and CPD activities are fully supported.
· You will enjoy excellent work-life balance.
· Work alongside highly trained staff whilst providing compassionate and supportive care for our client & carers.
The RMH is proud to be a workplace that champions diversity, inclusion and equality for our staff and our community. Our goal is for our people to feel safe, included and supported so that they can be at their best every single day. We encourage talented people from all backgrounds, abilities and identities to apply to our vacancies, and will consider adjustments to support such applications.
For a confidential discussion please connect via the details below.
Fiona Connally - 0432831928
Emma Dorn - 83451390