At Taylored Psychology we are always looking for passionate mental health social workers to join our team who enjoy working in a warm and supportive environment, and who appreciate the health benefits of endless supplies of chocolate and a practice doggo!
Taylored Psychology was established in 2011 and provides psychological services to those aged 15 years and older under the following referral streams:
· Return to work SA
· Comprehensive Third-Party Insurance
· Department of Veteran Affairs
· Lifetime Support Authority
Taylored Psychology offers competitive remuneration under a non-restrictive Licence Agreement. We can offer flexible consulting arrangements (single days/multiple days/after hours).
We are looking for someone with:
· Registration as a mental health social worker
· Medicare Provider number
· Professional and public indemnity insurance
· Current South Australian Working With Children Check
· Strong skills in providing CBT and other evidence-based therapeutic interventions (e.g. DBT, ACT, Schema Therapy)
· Excellent communication and writing skills
· Friendly, warm personality with an ability to build strong rapport with clients and colleagues
· Access to their own lap top computer
The following would also be valuable, but not essential:
Early career clinicians are encouraged to apply.
Taylored Psychology has an excellent administrative team who support our clinicians and patients by taking care of all administration and reception duties, leaving you to focus on your clinical work.
If you have any questions please email our Director, Dr Melissa Taylor at email@example.com or call 1300 874 218. If you think you’d be a good match for our team, we’d love to hear from you!