We are seeking an experienced practitioner to join our Post Separation Case Management (PSCM) team at our Bankstown site. In this role you will:
- Provide therapeutic work, counselling, case management and child inclusive services for families from Sydney’s south west, inner west, south and the city
- Support parents to address issues which impact their children and parenting post separation
- Use trauma informed and family systems approaches to support parent – child relationships
- Work in a collaborative, cross practice model to assist clients from diverse cultural backgrounds
- Full time or permanent part time
- Based at Bankstown Family Relationship Centre
To be a suitable candidate for this role, you will require:
- Ability to undertake the duties of the role in accordance with CatholicCare's Mission, Vision and Values and its Code of Ethics and Conduct
- Tertiary qualifications in social sciences, psychology, social work or counselling
- Demonstrated experience and skills in providing therapeutic work and case management services to parents with complex presenting issues including family violence, grief and loss, and high conflict
- Demonstrated experience in working with parental relationships, relationship breakdown and family law
- Demonstrated knowledge of current Child Protection Legislation and the Family Law Act and ability to engage with and support children and young people
- Demonstrated experience and skills in working with Cultural and Linguistically Diverse Communities and with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Communities
- Demonstrated high level verbal/written communication skills and experience in group work facilitation
What Can We Offer You?
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Flexibility to work some days from home using telecare (video/phone) service delivery
- CatholicCare provides additional leave entitlements, including extra Personal and Annual leave, paid study leave and paid Family and Domestic Violence leave
- Benefits also include access to salary packaging and an Employee Assistance Program
Click Here to begin your online application!
To be considered for this role, you will need to attach your resume and a cover letter addressing how your skills, knowledge and experience meet the requirements of the role.
Applications for this position close on Friday 14th May 2021. Please submit your application as soon as possible as shortlisting for this position will commence immediately.
Need more information? Contact Andree Borc on 9707 8555 or 0408 233 075.
CatholicCare Sydney is a leading not-for-profit agency providing care and support to people in Sydney across a wide range of social services: Children and families, relationships, ageing, disability, employment, mental health and youth programs. We are the official social services agency of the Catholic Archdiocese of Sydney.
CatholicCare requires the preferred applicant to undertake a National Criminal History Record Check prior to employment and will also require a Working with Children Check.
CatholicCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Employer of Choice for Women. People of Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and other culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply; people living with a disability are encouraged to apply.