Would you like to work in a supportive professional practice driven by a shared purpose of care and compassion? We are looking for an experienced Accredited Mental Health Social Worker to join us in our busy private practice in the north Melbourne suburb of Bellfield. There is also the potential to work at our Warragul location.
We have established relationships with local medical centres and referral sources which has resulted in a strong referral stream from health and NDIS providers.
What you can expect from us:
· Clients ready and waiting to be booked in
· Regular team peer supervision
· Administrative and reception support
· Supportive workplace and friendly team environment
· Flexible work hours
· Referrals, booking and payments all taken care of by the clinic so you can focus solely what you do best
· Diverse clients
· Competitive percentage-based contract
· Flexible work hours with opportunity to increase
If you want to be part of a friendly team; enjoy flexibility, and job satisfaction without the stress and further develop your skills in a multi-disciplinary practice – then this is definitely the job for you.
About the role
We are offering a part-time Contractor position with flexible hours and rates of pay with the average fee being $100 per hour. You will have your own fully furnished room in the clinic and plenty of support through the admin team.
The right person for the job:
You have a positive attitude and a collaborative can-do, recovery focused approach towards your clients and your work within the wider practice. You have exceptional communication skills and have a high-level commitment to practicing with integrity. You have experience working with a wide range of client presentations across the lifespan and you are competent in a range of evidence-based therapeutic interventions. Family Therapy qualifications/experience would be highly desirable as would the ability to work with children and adolescents.
Key Selection Criteria:
· Current registration with Psychology Board of Australia / Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) – AMHSW registration
· Capacity to work in a private practice environment and maintain a client caseload
· Commitment to delivering excellent quality service provision
· Ability to be flexible, to work autonomously and contribute to a professional team environment
· Self-management and self-awareness, communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
· Prepare and maintain all records, reports and documents as required for external funders
· You have your own Professional Indemnity & Public Liability Insurance
Applications are being accepted COB Friday 28th May 2021.
You must be willing to complete a Police Check, WWCC, Disability Worker Exclusion check.
Don’t miss the opportunity to join our wonderful team. Please attach a current CV and Cover Letter addressing the essential criteria in the application form below. If you have any questions or would like to have a confidential discussion about the role, please contact our Practice Manager on 0412210109.
How to Apply:
Email Applications to:
Post Applications to:
P.O. Box 99