Psycholgists/Accredited Menatl Health Social Workers/Mental Health Clinicians
Mental Health Clinicians/Contractors
Lilly Pilly Counselling Inc is seeking energetic and committed accredited mental health social workers, psychologists, clinical psychologists and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander mental health workers to join our team as contractors.
We seek practitioners to join our Rockdale, Bondi Junction, Sutherland and Maroubra offices.
We also seek practitioners to provide home visits to elderly clients in Randwick and Waverley LGAs.
Solo private practitioners seeking a community of professionals to engage with and who are seeking additional work/ an additional location or who are setting up in private practice should apply.
Lilly Pilly Counselling Inc is a not for profit mental health organisation providing high quality trauma informed therapeutic services to children at risk of mental illness and adolescents and adults with mental health concerns.
Lilly Pilly Counselling focusses on providing free individual and group therapy to people who are unable to find these services due to financial constraints or lack of public availability. Services are funded through Psychological Support Services (PSS), Better Access, Workers Compensation, Veteran Affairs, Victims Services or NDIS systems.
Lilly Pilly Counselling Inc also provides extensive support, training, workshops, supervision, debriefing and wellbeing checks to professionals and organisations working in the fields of trauma and complex mental health.
Lilly Pilly Counselling Inc provides excellent renumeration to our contractor therapists and regular peer supervision within a supportive team of very skilled and friendly practitioners. There are also opportunities to design and facilitate programs that benefit clients and to contribute your innovative service delivery ideas to our rapidly growing team.
What you bring to the role:
1. A tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline as well as current registration with the relevant professional body.
2. Strong experience in delivering trauma informed psychological therapies at a clinical level in your chosen area/s of specific interest.
3. Experience and skills (or proven capacity) in providing or contributing to supervision, support and consultation to other allied health professionals.
4. Training and experience and interest in receiving referrals in at least one of the following areas:
5. Practitioners able to provide therapy in languages other than English, or who are from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander backgrounds are highly sought.
To find out more about PSS visit www.cesphn.org.au/pss
To find out more about Lilly Pilly Counselling Inc visit www.lillypillycounselling.com.au
To apply for this job please send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org or Karen Doherty 0407952350for more information.