Generalist Case Manager – Pathways Program Social Worker or Equivalent 0.8 - 1.0 EFT
Job Reference No VAC0639
* Exciting and challenging opportunity within this program
* Access to ADO once a month and 2 types of Salary Packaging
* Positive Team Culture An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced case manager to join the RhED Pathways program at Star Health. This role is responsible for case management services for sex industry workers with multiple and complex needs.
To be suitable for the role you will possess the following:
* A professional qualification in Social Work or equivalent including Community Development, Community Services, Psychology or equivalent.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to negotiate and collaborate within a complex environment and with a wide variety of stakeholders.
* A belief in the rights of sex workers and an understanding of the stigma and discrimination experienced by workers in the sex industry. Experience in the sex industry will be well regarded.
Applicants must and complete the application form directly via our website http://starhealth.org.au/careers For information about the role, please contact Keeley Goldrick on 0427 563 700 or email
Closing Date: Tuesday 27th August, 2019 @ 5pm.
Application URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=dmFsZXhhbmRlci40MzQzNS42MTA0QHN0YXJoZWFsdGhhdS5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20