Position Title: Mental Health Clinician / Clinical Nurse (CYMHS)
Location: Charters Towers
Remuneration: $119944 up to $128435
We are planning and innovating for the future, advancing healthcare through impactful research, training tomorrow's health sector workforce.
As an employer we are seeking to attract and retain a diverse and skilled workforce and we are committed to HARNESSING THE POTENTIAL OF OUR PEOPLE.
About your opportunity:
· Permanent full-time position
· Multi-Disciplinary Position - HP3/Nurse Grade 6, Band 1
· Location: Charters Towers
The Mental Health Clinician / Clinical Nurse will provide specialist mental health services within a multidisciplinary team, including the provision of discipline specific assessment, treatment and case management to child and youth people and intake and crisis assessment services to people across the life span.
Support the implementation of the Model of Service Delivery, National and State Mental Health policies and plans through active participation of appropriate service delivery activities.
For this role, skills or a keen interest in the provision of clinical assessment and interventions to young people/children (under the age of 18) and their families would be highly regarded.
Generous remuneration package value up to $128,435 p.a. comprising:
· Annual leave with relevant leave loading
· 12.75% employer contribution to superannuation.
· Employee assistance and peer support programs - Supporting our staff through difficult times.
· Attractive salary sacrificing options
· Parental leave and flexible working arrangements
· Employee assistance and staff wellness programs
· Supportive and inclusive workplace environment
· On-call and shift allowances (if applicable)
Other employment benefits may include: professional development, salary sacrificing options, shift and locality allowances, employee wellness and assistance programs, and access to corporate discounts.
· Proof of qualification (Nursing, Occupational Therapy, Psychology or Social Work) and registration or membership (if applicable) with the appropriate registration authority or association.
· Blue Card Requirements: Potential applicants are advised that the Commission for Children and Young People and Child Guardian Act 2000 requires Queensland Health to seek a ‘working with children check' from the Commission for Children and Young People and Child Guardian prior to appointment to this position. 5.1.
· Possession of class C drivers' licence.
· This is a Vaccine Preventable Diseases (VPD) risk role: Hepatitis B, Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Varicella, and Pertussis.
· Pre-employment checks will be conducted.
Please refer to the Role Description for further details.
Why make the change?
Charters Towers is one of the most beautiful inland cities in Queensland, with its unrivalled architecture and unique history, Charters Towers is a surprising pleasure and a delight to live in and visit. Take a step back in time and discover this enchanting outback town which is just an hour and a half west of Townsville. Driving through the streets of Charters Towers is like viewing a living montage of Australian history and heritage.
Enquiries: Kelly Williams 074433 9709
Job Ad Reference: TV542826
Application Details: https://smartjobs.qld.gov.au/jobs/QLD-TV542826
Closing Date: Sunday 25 February 2024
Unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.