CALL OUT TO SOCIAL WORKERS, PSYCHOLOGISTS OR COUNSELLORS!!
If you are a Social Worker, Psychologist or a Counsellor, we have an exciting new Clinical Lead opportunity available and we're on the hunt for an amazing teammate to join our Hobart team!
This is a unique opportunity to take the lead for the region on all clinical matters and provide some management oversight to the EAP and Critical Incident team whilst working closely with the Service Delivery Manager to support service deliverables, continuous improvement and clinical excellence to clients and customers
How to Apply:
***CLICK HERE*** for a link to our Careers Page to apply for this job!
- Take ownership of day-to-day clinical case management, including escalations, on the ground management issues, whilst complying with policy and procedural requirements.
- Assume responsibility for the region-specific clinical service delivery to external clients of Benestar.
- Be aware of the current evidence-based practice and be engaged in service review to ensure service delivery is consistent with this.
- Support best practice service delivery across both internal and external service providers.
- Provide an outstanding standard of customer service to every stakeholder interaction – empathetic, proactive and committed to delivering on the promise.
- Identify, support and contribute to continuous improvement.
- Support the achievement of KPIs for self and clinicians including billable and productivity targets
- Conduct on-call work in accordance with the roster where required.
- Social Worker (membership with the AASW) or Psychologist (full registration with AHPRA) or Counsellor (Level 3 membership with ACA or Clinical Membership with PACFA)
- Proven experience in professional or clinical supervision.
- Possess a good level of EAP and/or Critical Incident industry knowledge and clinical / wellbeing services.
- Possess the ability to deal with clients and providers at all levels and translate client needs into high-level professional operational service delivery.
- Have well-developed interpersonal skills with an ability to present and interact and influence at all levels.
- A demonstrated commitment to professional development in self and others.
- Competent with IT systems – this role requires you to use multiple screens and programs.
What’s in it for you?
- Membership with the Mental Health Academy will provide you with access to over 325+ research-based courses that meet industry standards for Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Internal peer supervision and external supervision to support your CPD
- Partner across a whole range of different industry sectors delivering best-in-class assessment solutions
- Discounted health insurance
- Free travel insurance (now that travels are back, this is great to have)
- Engage in a range of diverse and rewarding work and career growth
- Competitive remuneration and flexible work arrangements
Benestar is the leading provider of employee health and wellbeing services in Australia. We're part of the Cover-More Group, one of the world’s leading providers of medical assistance and travel insurance. We offer help, support and guidance in many ways including individual face-to-face counselling, attending critical incidents, performing assessments or organisational development and training through seminars. Our aim is to improve workforce wellness. Working with Benestar offers you the chance to make a big difference in the mental health of people throughout Australia.
*Proper completion of probity checks and adherence to State/Territory public health orders is required as part of the recruitment process for all Benestar roles.
Benestar is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a safe work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate and embrace diversity in all its forms and have a zero-tolerance policy for violence, including domestic and family violence.
*To be eligible to apply you must hold existing Australian work rights.