Clinical Specialist – Early Psychosis
Orygen Youth Health
- Join the Early Psychosis team in a newly created Grade 4 OT, SW, Psychology or Grade 5 RPN
- Full or Part-time ongoing role based at Sunshine with Satellite Services at Melton and Wyndham
- Opportunities to participate in research, clinical training and service development
Your New Team:
- The Early Psychosis team provides specialist early interventions to young people aged 15-25 and their families experiencing early psychosis (including young people at ‘ultra-high risk’ of psychosis).
- This position offers an exceptional opportunity for an experienced clinician to combine clinical expertise with service development.
- As the Clinical Specialist, you will promote clinical excellence and innovation in the delivery of recovery-focused interventions for early psychosis.
Your New Role:
- Develop and support the delivery of innovative, evidence-based interventions within the clinical program
- Work with a passionate leadership team in an expanding organisation with a focus on excellence in youth mental health service provision
- Provide clinical leadership, management, training and supervision across a multidisciplinary team
You will have:
- Significant experience in clinical practice within the mental health field, preferably with young people experiencing complex mental health disorders
- A passion for developing evidence-based interventions in a specialist area such as family interventions, psychological interventions for psychosis, youth addiction, neurodevelopmental, physical health or forensic issues
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with colleagues, consumers and families
- Demonstrated leadership and problem-solving skills and the capacity to adapt to the changing needs of an evolving service
Benefits of working with Orygen Specialist Programs:
- Join us during this inspiring time of growth and change - career progression opportunities to suit your professional development goals.
- Enjoy excellent work-life balance working in a supportive and collaborative team
- Salary packaging
MH is proud to be a workplace that champions diversity, inclusion and equality for our staff and our community. Our goal is for our people to feel safe, included and supported so that they can be at their best every single day. We encourage talented people from all backgrounds, abilities and identities to apply to our vacancies and will consider adjustments to support such applications.
If you are looking for an exciting and diverse role and can demonstrate the above capabilities, connect with us for a confidential discussion. Please connect via the details below.
All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Record Check and a Working with Children Check. Successful applicants will be required to provide evidence of an immunisation assessment and COVID-19 Vaccination prior to commencement.