Relationships Australia Tasmania (RA Tas) is a community-based, not-for-profit organisation firmly committed to helping people and communities thrive. We deliver a variety of programmes to assist individuals and families.
Our culture is the foundation upon which everything else is built. That’s why we invest in building an environment where our people feel supported and motivated to help make our vision a reality. We believe that a collective effort that draws upon the diverse strengths of all staff create the best results.
The diverse background and perspectives of our staff, the people we support, and our inclusive and collaborative culture are the keys to our success.
RA Tas is building our team of Family Dispute Resolution Practitioners (FDRP). If you are a qualified and registered FDRP we would be excited to hear from you!
For suitable applicants this can also include workplace training and supports to achieve the FDRP qualification and associated registration with the Attorney General office.
The primary purpose of the FDRP is to provide Family Dispute Resolution services to couples and families who are separating or separated in order to negotiate parenting and/or property arrangements, as well as assisting families to focus on the best interests of children and young people throughout any ongoing family conflict.
Do you fit the bill?
• A tertiary qualification and relevant experience in the areas of social services or law. (Further qualification in Family Dispute Resolution will be provided to the successful candidate)
• Experience working with families with complex needs
• An understanding of the impacts of family separation on children
• Highly developed negotiation and communication skills
• Salary starting from $79,312 + plus Super/*Pro-rata
• Ongoing Professional Development
• Industry best practice Supervision to support you in your professional journey
• Salary packaging options (up to $15,900 TAX FREE each FB year)
• Additional PAID leave days (up to 5 per year *pro-rata)
• Employee Assistance Service
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, read the Position Description and contact Tina Hale, Manager Family & Community Services South, on 1300 364 277.
Applicants who can not view the Position Description via the link above, please view from our Careers Page www.tas.relationships.org.au/careers/current-vacancies/
RA Tas is a recognised Employer of Choice. We are an equal opportunity employer that has a culture enabling staff to achieve a healthy work-life balance. We offer flexible working arrangements, attractive salary packaging options and a supportive team environment in which to work.
Our organisation is committed to protecting children and young people from harm. We require all applicants to undergo an extensive screening process prior to appointment.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians are encouraged to apply.
This advertisement will expire on Sunday 14 August 2022