- Join our supportive & collaborative team
- Weekend and weekday ward based shifts available
- Weekend service at The Royal Melbourne Hospital City campus
- Weekday shifts at City and Royal Park Campuses
Your new team
- We are looking for passionate and dedicated individuals to join our Social Work team - casual pool. These are casual positions across acute and sub-acute sites
- The Social Work Department has a well-established supervision program and supports ongoing professional development for all staff
- Only applications that have addressed the Essential and Desirable Key Selection criteria will be considered.
Your success in this role, will be in your ability to:
- Deliver excellent social work patient focused clinical care to patients and their carers
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrate your experience and skills to work autonomously in a busy and high pressure environment.
The successful applicants will have sound communication skills, experience working in an acute hospital setting and demonstrable experience of effective working relationships within interdisciplinary teams, patients and their families/ loved ones.
- Provide clinical excellence and social work service across your preference of either acute sub-acute services
- Be part of and contribute to a dynamic and progressive Social Work team
- Foster positive team and workplace culture.
Benefits of working with the RMH
- You will enjoy excellent work-life balance. We want you to stay long term!
- Comprehensive Health & Wellbeing Programs including; On-site staff gym, Staff Medical Service, Employee Assistance Program, Peer Support Program - run by our dedicated employees
- Work alongside highly trained staff whilst providing compassionate and supportive care for all members of the community
- Salary packaging options, onsite car parking, close to public transport
- We have a commitment to training, education and CPD activities are fully supported
- Be part of a team that prides itself on a collaborative and inclusive environment, committed to high quality evidence based patient care.
The RMH stands in solidarity with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people in work and care. We are proud to be a workplace that champions diversity, inclusion and equality for our staff and our community. Our goal is for our people to feel safe, included and supported so that they can be at their best every single day. We encourage talented people from all backgrounds, abilities and identities to apply to our vacancies, and will consider adjustments to support such applications.
For a confidential discussion please connect via the details below.
All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Record Check and a Working with Children Check. Successful applicants will be required to provide evidence of an immunisation assessment prior to commencement.