· Experience in the delivery of counselling & referral for students
· Full-time, part-time and casual opportunities in multiple locations across Sydney
· SCHADS Level 4 pay point 4 + super + generous salary packaging
About the Role
We are seeking experienced counsellors for our School Counselling Program working across Catholic schools within the Archdiocese of Sydney. The Counsellors are based in one or more Primary or Secondary schools and support student well-being by:
Casual opportunities to cover interim vacancies across Primary and Secondary schools in each of the following regions:
· Inner West
· South West Sydney
· St George & Sutherland Shire
· Lower North Shore
· Eastern Sydney
Ongoing full-time opportunities:
· Full-time girls Secondary School in Randwick
· Full -time Secondary School in Fairfield LGA
Ongoing part-time opportunities:
· Part-time (2 days per week) Primary School in Hunters Hill
· Part-time (4 days per week) Primary School in Bonnyrigg Heights
Full-time maximum duration opportunity:
· Full-time to June 2022 girls Secondary School in Wakely
Part-time maximum duration opportunity:
· Part-time (3.5 days per week) from 5 October 2021 – 17th December 2021, Primary Schools Concord West, Erskineville and Strathfield West
What can we offer you?
· A comprehensive orientation process
To be a successful candidate you will have:
How to Apply?
Click Apply Now to begin your online application!
To be considered for this role, you will need to attach your resume and a cover letter addressing how your skills, knowledge and experience meet the requirements of the role.
You will also need to specify the roles and locations that you are interested in applying for.
Applications will be reviewed as received (with no fixed closing date). Please submit your application as soon as possible to be included in the shortlisting process.
Applicants selected for interview will be invited to attend an online interview and complete assessment tasks on an agreed date.
Need More Information?
Please refer to the Information Kit where you can access further details on the program, employment conditions and benefits, our selection process and other frequently asked questions.
If you cannot find the answer you need, contact Daniel Lucas, HR Business Partner on firstname.lastname@example.org
CatholicCare Sydney is the official social services agency of the Catholic Archdiocese of Sydney. We are a leading not-for-profit agency providing care and support to people across Australia in a wide range of social services: Children and families, relationships, ageing, disability, employment, mental health and youth programs.
CatholicCare requires the preferred applicant to undertake a National Criminal History Record Check prior to employment and requires a Working with Children Check.
CatholicCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer: People of Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and other culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply; people living with a disability are encouraged to apply.