Social Worker – Wellbeing Support Service for Older Adults Permanent Full Time/Part Time Role
Job Reference No VAC0638
* Access to ADO once a month
* 2 Types of Salary Packaging Available
* Positive Team Culture An exciting opportunity exists for an enthusiastic and experienced Social Worker to join our Star Health Wellbeing Support Service for Older Adults. This is a newly funded program by the PHN in the South East of Melbourne, and an opportunity to provide counselling, psychological and psychosocial support to individuals living in residential aged care facilities (RACFs) who are experiencing mental health concerns. This is a cutting-edge program with a focus on supporting a student workforce model.
To be suitable for the role you will possess the following:
* A professional qualification in Social Work.
* Experience deliveri ng evidence based therapeutic interventions to persons experiencing mental ill health.
* Clinical supervisory experience as a supervisor to either staff or students.
* Understanding of and commitment to the Social Model of Health.
* Clear understanding of the potential issues experienced by older adults living in residential aged care, and a commitment to working as part of an integrated care team.
Applicants must address the key selection criteria within the covering letter and complete the application form directly via our website http://starhealth.org.au/careers For information about the role, please contact Paul Vanderputt on 03 9525 1300 or email
Closing Date: Friday 23rd August, 2019 @ 5pm.
Application URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=dmFsZXhhbmRlci41NDk5Ni42MTA0QHN0YXJoZWFsdGhhdS5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20