Centacare provides counselling, family support, mediation, family dispute resolution, disability services, education and courses, crisis housing and homelessness support, youth services, community engagement and aged care services. Centacare services the North Queensland community from offices in Townsville, Ayr, Bowen, Mt Isa, Cloncurry, Longreach and Normanton.
Benefits you will enjoy
· Salary Sacrifice
· 5 Weeks Annual Leave and 1 day Birthday Leave
· Remote Allowance
· Professional Development and Study Leave
· Relocation Assistance
About the Role
We have a unique opportunity for you to take on the role of Manager and Professional Supervisor based in our Mt Isa office.
As the Manager of our Family Relationships Counselling Service, you will:
· Be responsible for the service direction, development and delivery of Family Relationship Counselling and Employee Assistance Services.
· Manage ACCESS program matters including contract management.
· Be responsible for line management, mentoring and professional development for staff.
As the Professional Supervisor, you will:
· Provide consultative supervision, leadership and professional training.
· Provide consultative supervision to supervisees to improve and support professional. practice and to provide opportunities to develop and improve clinical and practice skills.
· Provide guidance, advice and support to managers.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
· Demonstrated experience in the provision of professional supervision and management
· Demonstrated background in counselling or clinical work with experience in client safety, family functioning and dealing with clients with complex needs in a variety of cultural and social contexts
· A degree in Social Work, Psychology or Behavioural Sciences
· Drivers licence is essential
· Yellow and Blue Card is essential
If this opportunity is something you are interested in, then we want to hear from you. Please email your resume detailing your experience, qualifications and knowledge to firstname.lastname@example.org or call HR on 1300 672 273.